How To Make A Paper Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Paper snowflakes are the most affordable option to decorate your home or Christmas tree for the New Year. Make snowflakes with your children. It's very simple, and let the child do something himself, and you will just help. Now a snowflake is a decoration for the New Year. We will need: paper, scissors and a pencil."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Sheet of colored paper
- Felt-tip pens
We prepare materials: a sheet of colored paper, glue, scissors.
Take a sheet of paper 15 * 16 cm
Take a sheet of paper and fold it diagonally.
Cut off the extra strip.
Fold a sheet of colored paper diagonally.
Bend the right and top sides, as shown in the photo.
Cut off the top.
Draw a sketch of the picture
We take scissors and cut off the excess.
Gently unfold the snowflake. The snowflake is ready!!!
NotesPlease don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel 3 VK YT.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- How To Make A Paper Snowflake
- Printable Calendar
- Origami Storage Box
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- 17 Fantastic Free Printable Paper Dolls
- 16 Mandala Coloring Pages
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home