Diy Thank You Sign
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Essential workers deserve our thanks right now. So recently, Lowe's Home Improvement put together the #BuildThanks campaign, asking everyone to make Thank You signs to thank the essential workers in your home and neighborhood using materials you could find at home. So this DIY Thank You Sign is made from cardstock, poster board, skewers, tape, and glue (basically). You can put it together in an afternoon to thank the essential workers in your neighborhood -- from 6 feet away, of course."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Watercolor Faith Printables
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- How To Make A Paper Snowflake
- Stress Relieving Doodle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Whimsical Cuties Coloring Book Pages
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Framed Irish Proverb Tutorial
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home