Diy Thank You Sign
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Essential workers deserve our thanks right now. So recently, Lowe's Home Improvement put together the #BuildThanks campaign, asking everyone to make Thank You signs to thank the essential workers in your home and neighborhood using materials you could find at home. So this DIY Thank You Sign is made from cardstock, poster board, skewers, tape, and glue (basically). You can put it together in an afternoon to thank the essential workers in your neighborhood -- from 6 feet away, of course."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
- Flower Garlands You Can Make With The Kids
- Gorgeous Vintage Map Heart Garland
- Cat Slumber Party Coloring Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mother’s Day Gifts from Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
- Beautiful Paper Night Lights
- Cherry Blossom Tissue Paper Flower
- 17 Fantastic Free Printable Paper Dolls
- Faux Stained Glass Coloring Book Pages
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home