Confidential Coloring Page Envelope
Learn how to fold your coloring book pages into opaque envelopes for important documents.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Create something practical for everyday use out of some of your artwork made from your favorite coloring pages Turn a page you colored into a reusable pouch for storing and carrying important travel, medical, or other documents. Make this project in an evening."
Just because you want to keep eyes off important documents does not mean they have to linger in unattractive manila envelopes for ever and ever. If you need to keep important documents close by but want to keep your home office or workspace looking bright and colorful, learn how to make the Confidential Coloring Page Envelope. This adorable DIY envelope allows you to transform coloring book pages into paper crafts you will actually use. Colorful and impossible to see-through, these handy envelopes would be a cute way to mail a letter, as well.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Leisure Arts The Art of Coloring Animals colouring book
- Coloring pencils
- A business size envelope
- Glue sealer finish
- Paper crafting magnets (optional)
- Photo copy paper
Color a page in the Art of Coloring Animals by Leisure Arts
Make two photocopies of the coloured page
Open up an existing business size envelop and coat with a glue sealer finish
Apply copies of page onto envelope. Let dry.
Trim away excess of copies over extending edges of the envelope. Coat inside of pouch with more glue, sealer, finish. Let dry.
Reassemble envelope using adhesive. Attach magnets to closure (optional).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pressed Flower Paper Lanterns
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Beautiful Paper Night Lights
- DIY Printable Travel Game Book
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Newspaper Planter
- Mandala Turtle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- 33 Things to Do with Finished Coloring Pages
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home