Valentine Wall Art Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you decorate for Valentines day? I like to put out just a few things around the house. More than decorating I enjoy painting and am happy to share this tutorial with all of you today! Learn to paint a simple "love" canvas using paints or an embellishment mousse. Easy step by step photo tutorial with tips can be found on my website. Bring a pop of pink into your decor to ward off the winter blues. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- DIY Vintage Buffet Table Upgrade
- Chevron Painted Rug
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Galaxy Painted Rocks
- Wild Wines
- Harry Potter Kindness Rocks
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- Beautiful Black And White Granny Square Blanket
- Ice Cream Palm Sundaes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home