Rainbow Abstract Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Hello friends! I’m painting myself another Rainbow today, this time with acrylic paints and I hope you enjoy this Rainbow Painting tutorial! A Blank Canvas is needed Acrylic paints: I’m using Deco Art Americana paints here Paint brushes– I used the 15 Filber and 10 Flat from this set (I love that it has a travel case!) White Gesso: The gesso is necessary for the base coat. If you don’t have gesso, use any white paint or texture medium"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- One Gorgeous Beetle
- Charming Country Mason Jars
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Diy “on A Scale Of 1 To 10 … Urinate” Funny Bathroom Sign
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- An Old Dresser Becomes a New Buffet
- Love Notes Keepsake Box
- Galaxy Painted Rocks
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Most Beautiful Painted Bible Cover
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home