Charming Country Mason Jars
If you can't afford a rustic country escape, never fear. These Charming Country Mason Jars look adorable when placed on a mantel or kitchen table. Mason jar decorations add a fun, down-home touch to any kind of space. If you've never made crafts with Mason jars, you're missing out on a whole world of crafty opportunities. If you have some mason jars, a little paint and an urge to craft, you can make this fantastic country decor. Best of all, this craft is perfect for beginners and craft novices, which means it's pretty hard to mess up.
- FolkArt Home Décor Chalk Paint – 34150 White Adirondack, 34154 Salmon Coral, 34151 Sheepskin
- Assorted sized ball jars
- Rubbing alcohol
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Flat brush 1/2”
- Paper towels
- Water basin
- Foam plates
- Wash glass jars with mild soap and water. Wipe dry. Wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Using flat brush, apply one coat of chalk paint to jars. Let dry referring to paint bottle instructions.
- Apply second coat of paint. Let dry thoroughly.
- Lightly sand with sandpaper until desired weathered effect is reached.
Like this Mason jar craft? Check out 17 Gifts in a Mason Jar Ideas!
Read NextCute Painted Bumble Bee Rocks
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use