Pet Treat Pail
Turn any type of lidded pail into special storage for pet treats with scrapbook paper and painted images.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIP07 - Pets Pocket Template
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO42 - Baby Blue
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA228 - Bright Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Scrapbook paper
- Assorted alphabet stickers
- Permanent ink pen
- Clear pail with lid
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit pail.
- Base paws with Lamp Black and highlight with Snow White.
- Bones are based with Fawn. Shade bottom of bone with Burnt Umber; highlight tops with Snow White.
- Adhere alphabet stickers into place.
- Decorate stickers with Bright Orange hearts and dots, Foliage Green stroke marks, and Snow White and Baby Blue dots.
- Add zig zag shapes with Lamp Black and add Snow White dots.
- Use adhesive to add ribbon around top of pail.
- Insert scrapbook paper into or adhere it to pail. (You could also adhere paper to front of pail if desired.)
- Refer to template and tool package for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.
- If using a solid metal pail, attach the scrapbook paper to the outside of the pail.
Read NextDIY Bike Planter Garden Craft