Marbled DIY Mugs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I’ve seen nail polish marbling done before, and I’ve always loved the organic and free form feel of the end result. Materials: Nail Polish Plain White Mugs (Washed and Dried) Disposable Tub Skewer or Toothpick Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge (optional) Parchment Paper Once you begin, you’ll be amazed at how quickly the process goes. I marbled all five of these mugs in less than 10 minutes. If desired, you can seal with a couple of coats of Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge. I’m not sure if I’d necessarily stick them in the dishwasher, but it’ll give them a bit more protection from day-to-day hand washing. Quick note: You will want to be careful not to get any nail polish near the top of the mugs (where your mouth would touch)."
If you love this marbling project, learn how to make Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
- Uncanny Penguin Tin Can Treat Holders
- DIY Bike Planter Garden Craft
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
- Diy “on A Scale Of 1 To 10 … Urinate” Funny Bathroom Sign
- Charming Country Mason Jars
- Glitter Galaxy Rocks
- Temporary Tattoos Painted Rocks Idea
- Doily Stenciled Plates
- Marbled DIY Mugs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home