We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The directions for making a barn quilt are easy to follow, even if you don’t quilt! In only a few hours you can have a finished project that can decorate your home either inside or out!! Barn quilts aren’t just for the barn either!! These wooden pieces are perfect for decorating a wall or the side of your house or shed. You can also hang them from a sign post or mailbox! Anywhere you want to add a little quilty fun!!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Unicorn Spit Wood Slice Rainbow
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Wooden Rooster Gift Box
- Mini Pallet with Plants
- How to Clean Hardened Paint Brushes
- Diy Tea Towels
- Barn Quilt
- Everything You Need to Know About Mandala Rock Painting
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Motivational Painted Rock Paper Weights
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home