Noir Style Coffee Table
Can you believe this Noir Style Coffee Table was once a boring, beat-up table? DIY painting projects can be so rewarding and we love the way that Krylon Flat Black paint transforms something old into something new again with this free project.
- 1 Coffee table
- 2-3 cans Krylon Flat Black paint (or color of your choice)
- 2-3 cans Krylon Primer
- 2-3 cans Krylon Polyurethane Coating
- 1 Jar wood filler
- 1 Electric sander
- 1 Pair of safety goggles
- Several different gradients of sandpaper
- Sand down any surface of the table you would like to paint, making sure to start with a large grade of sandpaper. Then continue to use smaller and smaller grades to ensure the smoothest finish possible!
- Wipe down with wet cloths to make sure and remove any leftover sand-dust.
- Spray your table down with Krylon Primer...make sure your table is fully saturated. See instructions on can for drying times.
- Spray down with Krylon Flat Black (or color of your choice!). Do a few coats, making sure you use an even and smooth motion.
- Lastly, use the Krylon Polyurethane Coat to seal your table and keep it alive for years to come!