Monogram House Number
Whether you're just moving in or sprucing up your abode, you can't go wrong when you create your own Monogram House Number. Outdoor craft ideas can help you add a touch of fun and personality to your outdoor decor. Find a simple wooden letter at your local craft store and decorate it with paint. Pick up a few more small wooden numbers and add them to the larger decorated letter. Be sure to create a unique design (chevron is shown here) to make your piece a true one-of-a-kind.
- Large woodletter
- Your house numbers in small wood letters
- Chevron pattern painters tape
- Acrylic paint
- Foam brushes
- Allene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Optional - Mod Podge to seal your wood
- Apply painter's tape to wood.
- Apply paint onto the wood.
- Remove the tape.
- While your letter dries, paint your numbers.
- Once dry, glue the numbers onto the wood.
- Let everything dry.
- Apply Mod Podge to help protect your project from the weather.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Outdoor"
Find tons of outdoor decorating ideas and craft projects here. Spruce up your backyard with patio crafts and garden crafts. These DIY projects for outdoors are sure to keep you busy and crafting through any season.