Upcycled Outdoor Art
It's time to hit your local thrift store and discount outlet! Find your favorite glass pieces and use them to create Upcycled Outdoor Art from Tiffany Windsor. Upcycled craft ideas help you save money and rework objects you already have.
- Aleene’s Outdoor Adhesive
- Glassware – check out your local thrift stores and ReStore for fun shapes of glass including lamp globes, vases and glasses
- Select unique shapes and colors for your glassware.
- Stack to determine placement.
- Apply Aleene’s Outdoor Adhesive along edges where pieces will meet.
- Restack and glue in place. Let glue dry overnight.
- Place in your garden for a touch of whimsy!
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Upcycled Whimsical Yard Art.