Bring a tote with you on your next camping trip. This fun craft for kids project is perfect for carrying belongings. This tote is great because it is personalized with your kid's name.
DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Acrylics
- DA201 - Primary Yellow
- DAO51 - Leaf Green
- DA268 - Turquoise Blue
- DA114 - Light Cinnamon
- Foam plate
- 3/4" flat brush
- 1/4" flat brush
- Sharpie twin tip (fine/ultra fine point) black permanent marker
- 30-mm round foam stencil brush
- 6" x 9" tote bag, Me & My Bag #147371
- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of waved paper
- Remove any tags from tote and insert piece of waxed paper inside tote and zip up. Lay tote flat.
- Refer to photo for placement and use 3/4" flat brush and Turquoise Blue to paint stripe across tote; let dry.
- Use 1/4" flat brush and Light Cinnamon to paint ground, hill, and tree trunk; let dry.
- Use 1/4" flat brush and Leaf Green to paint simple tree shape; let dry.
- Use stencil brush dipped in Primary Yellow to paint sun and let dry.
- Use fine point marker to write camp information near bottom of tote; personalize as desired above zipper Remove paper from inside tote.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Outdoor Crafts for Kids"
Outdoor Crafts for Kids
Make summer a fun time with outdoor crafts for kids. Crafting with kids allows them to get creative.