Ladybug Paper Plate
This is a fun Plaid summer craft for kids using easy supplies like paper plates. Create a ladybug or other fun bug for the kids to play with in the garden.
- 2548 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Apple Red, 2 oz.
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- Paper plate
- Styrofoam cup
- Craft glue
- Wax paper
- 2 large white buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut bottom portion of paper cup to create head.
- Cut 6 legs out of remaining portion of cup.
- Paint entire project with Licorice. Let Dry.
- Paint top side of plate red as shown. Let dry.
- Paint mouth red.
- Paint black dots on top of red portion.
- Glue legs and head on to create bug body.
- Clue on button eyes.
Read NextNature Inspired Frozen Suncatchers