Tuna Can Nativity Ornaments
Use recycled tuna cans to make Tuna Can Nativity Ornaments from Melony Bradley! This is a fantastic green homemade Christmas craft that will look great year after year.
- Wood shapes
- Coluzzle knife
- Circle template
- Acrylic paint
- I wrapped wood shapes with burlap and used excelsior to make a bed for baby Jesus.
- The outer ring was created by cutting a ring from chipboard (recycled of course) to fit the opening of the can yet create a finished edge.
- I used a Coluzzle knife and circle template to do this but you can find circular items around the house to use as templates.
- Cut the edges of the outer ring with scalloped edged scissors.
- Paint a coordinating color using acrylic paint and sprinkle with glitter.
Read NextRibbon Angel Ornament