Mirrored Swirl Ornaments
Mirrored paint and jewel toned color swirl together to transform inexpensive glass ornaments into lovely holiday decorations. These Mirrored Swirl Ornaments make beautiful additions to your Christmas tree and make great gifts for friends and family. Best of all, no ornament is ever alike, so you can create a wonderful collection of unique handmade ornaments for yourself or a loved one.
- Krylon Looking Glass®- Mirror Like Paint - Mirror Finish (#9033)
- Delta PermEnamel™ Transparent Glass Paint (2 to 3 colors of your choice per ornament)
- Clear glass ornaments with removable tops
- Paper cups with slightly smaller opening than the circumference of the ornament
Cover work surface with newspaper (to protect from overspray).
Remove top of ornament.
Squirt a short burst of the glass paints into the ornaments one at a time. Use 2 to 3 colors per ornament. Twirl them quickly in your hand after each squirt. Do not let them dry.
Shake Looking Glass for one full minute. Horizontally, hold nozzle of can against opening and immediately spray short bursts into the ornaments while continuously turning them in your hand as you spray. Coat very lightly, and continue spraying until you have achieved the look you desire.
Place ornaments upside down into paper cups to dry.
- Replace tops. Each ornament will be completely unique.
Read NextClassically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments