Initial Homemade Ornaments
By: Alice Lois from aliceandlois.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Ready for a handmade holiday? We are! We have come up with a super simple sewing project to make a personalized gift this holiday. We love how this simple project looks extra special with mixed patterned fabrics and sparkly ribbon. Make these initial ornaments as gifts for your family and friends! All you need is fabric scraps, fusible fleece batting, sewing machine and ribbon. It is a quick and easy sewing project."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
- fusible fleece batting
- sewing machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings
- Rose Angel DIY Ornament
- Crochet Angel Tree Topper
- 70+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Christmas Carol Ornament
- Bird's Nest Clay Pot Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Brown Bag Christmas Ornament
- 28 Ornaments to Give or Keep for Yourself
- Folded Flower Ball Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home