Tiny Cupcake Clipboard
Make your own chipboard clipboard using this tiny cupcake clipboard project from Maria Nerius. Use this tutorial to make small clipboards with even smaller paper cupcakes on them!
- Cupcake paper punch
- Assorted scrap paper
- Fiskars Glue Dots
- Small self sticking notepad
- Sample laminate boards or 1 1/2” x 3 1/2" chipboard pieces
- Small embellishing clip
- Punch out cupcakes. I used the Martha Stewart cupcake punch, but you can also find other cupcake punches available. All are the right size for this small project.
- Remove any labels from sample laminate pieces or cut out chipboard pieces. Lay several small self sticking adhesive notes onto the top of the laminate sample or the chipboard piece toward the top.
- Attach the embellishing clip to top of clipboard. Using Glue Dots attach a finished cupcake to top of clip.
Read NextCreative Inspiration Board