We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Using your Cricut, this is really a simple project. It takes a bit of time as you will have to weed quite a bit of vinyl as well as go really slow during the application. Otherwise, you will love how this lamp turns out and what it looks like when you are done! Add in a low wattage bulb to the lamp and you are ready to add this one to any room in your home. When the light is off you get a very subtle effect from the pattern on the inside."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- Cricut Explore
- Cricut Vinyl
- Cricut 12 x 24 mat
- Weeding tool
- Lamp and shade
- Scallop pattern (from Cricut Design Space – Scale Pattern Overlay #M475F6)
Add in a low wattage bulb to the lamp and you are ready to add this one to any room in your home. When the light is off you get a very subtle effect from the pattern on the inside.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home