We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make the girliest of bibs using this tutorial and free pattern. Each step explains the process and has pictures to show just how to do it. This would make a great baby shower gift and is a fairly quick sew. All you need is some woven cotton fabric and some terrycloth as well as a sewing machine, needles, and thread. This is a great project for beginners learning how to sew. I love to give these as baby gifts."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home