Easy DIY Designer-Inspired Leather Key Chain
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own designer-inspired leather key chain in five minutes! This key chain is selling for almost $30 at Anthropologie -- or one just like it is, as I bet you can't spot the difference from a photo! Using a small piece of scrap leather, brads, and a permanent marker, you can make a simple, chic key chain that is quirky and fun while still being practical. This beginner craft is incredibly easy and very inexpensive. Why buy when you can DIY?"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grow Like Flowers Adult Coloring Page
- Lamb and Lion Coloring Page
- Whimsical Hot Air Balloon Coloring Page
- Rustic Wood Storage Crate DIY
- DIY Hanging Colander Planter
- Simple DIY Fairy Garden
- Quilled Bird Necklace
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home