Swanky DIY Phone Case
By: Ntina Nt from happygirlycrafty.blogspot.gr
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Make a no-sew cute faux leather case for your phone!"
Looking for a great gift for your daughter, friend, or co-worker? Look no further! This faux leather Swanky DIY Phone Case is a great last-minute gift because it requires no sewing, but still looks like you spent tons of time on it creating the chic case. All you need for this free iPhone case pattern is some faux leather, lace, and matching cords. No teen will scoff at the idea of carrying this fancy phone case around. We all know there’s nothing teens are attached to more than their smart phones, so why not give that oh-so-important gadget a home?
Primary Technique: Fabric Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wedding Photos Home Decor Display
- Pretty Polka Dot Patio Furniture
- Coloring Book Jewelry Set
- Checkerboard Easy Chair
- Dancing Sheep Crochet Hat
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- 17 Free Modern Baby Knitting Patterns
- Quilling: Basic Materials and Technique
- Rustic Chic Love Chicken Wire Frame
- Today You Will Rule the World Coffee Trivet