Two Tone Leather Purse Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This tutorial shows you how to make a two tone leather purse from an old leather jacket. It's simple, costs a fraction of a bought one and would make a gorgeous Christmas gift!"
Whether you are just learning how to sew or just looking for free sewing patterns, this free purse pattern is the sewing project for you. The Two-Tone Leather Purse Pattern is a simple, free sewing pattern that makes a fantastic DIY gift or a charming bag for yourself. One of the best things about making your own purse patterns is that the patterns are usually relatively simple, allowing you to sew easy straight lines and quick corners.
This free sewing pattern can be created out of leather or faux leather. No matter which material you decide to use, be sure you have the proper sized needle and one that is sharp enough to pierce the thick material.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home