Two Tone Leather Purse Pattern
By: Alana Shinnfrom threadbarecloak.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This tutorial shows you how to make a two tone leather purse from an old leather jacket. It's simple, costs a fraction of a bought one and would make a gorgeous Christmas gift!"
Whether you are just learning how to sew or just looking for free sewing patterns, this free purse pattern is the sewing project for you. The Two-Tone Leather Purse Pattern is a simple, free sewing pattern that makes a fantastic DIY gift or a charming bag for yourself. One of the best things about making your own purse patterns is that the patterns are usually relatively simple, allowing you to sew easy straight lines and quick corners.
This free sewing pattern can be created out of leather or faux leather. No matter which material you decide to use, be sure you have the proper sized needle and one that is sharp enough to pierce the thick material.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
- Old leather garments jacket or a skirt
- Leather or denim sewing machine needle
- Contrast cotton
- Plain fabric (non stretch)
- Colorful zips
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow