DIY Magnetic Leather Pen Holder
By: Sahana Ajeethan from vikalpah.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you always lose your pens? Here is a simple idea on how to make a DIY magnetic leather pen holder. This is not only perfect for holding a pen but also for holding papers, bills or coupons to your notebook /book/ binder.I made these with leather but you can use any material such as fabric, vinyl,etc to make this. You can also make this in the bigger size with more compartments to hold more than one pen."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stefanie Girard
- Felting Wool Sweaters
- Most Adorable Pom Pom Easter Eggs
- Ways to Make Your Own Felt + 11 Felt Crafts
- Easter Bunny Family Lawn Decoration
- Easy Christmas Stocking
- Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
- Easy Potholders
- Fleece Ear Warmer Headband
- The Bigger & Better Baby Bib