Halloween Glitter Pumpkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I somehow ended up with 6 foam pumpkins from the dollar tree this year. I honestly don’t know how it happened. They just seem to multiply like tribbles or something. I made it my mission this week to “edit” at least one of them so I could join the cool club of wonderfully painted and decorated pumpkins. Grab some paint, glue and glitter and no one will believe that these glitter pumpkins cost you less than $5 TOTAL. Seriously. Everything came from the dollar tree. Even the paint. Girl get on it!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Foam Pumpkins from the Dollar Tree
- Paint (Black and White)
- Mod Podge Glue
- Medium to Large round paint brush
- Gold and Purple Glitter
- Clear Sealant spray (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home