(Not) Wasting Time Knitted Socks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Get crafty on the go! While it's not always easy to take beading or paper projects with you when you're out and about, these easy knitting patterns can be done at any time and wherever you are.
These (Not) Wasting Time Knitted Socks don't mess around. You can work on them whenever you get a spare moment throughout the day, whether it's waiting for someone's soccer practice to end or sitting in the audience at your grandchild's T-ball game. When you're done, these knitted sock patterns will keep your feet warm on cool summer nights.
Knitting Needle Size1 or 2.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
- 400 yards fingering weight yarn
- Size 1 (US) needle for working in the round
- Stitch markers
- Sewing needle for grating toe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home