Luxurious Alpaca Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Made with a knitting board, this warm alpaca scarf from Authentic Knitting Board looks and feels great.
Stitches=Stockinette and Rib
Finished size is 6” X 50”
- 2 skeins of Frog Tree 100% Alpaca Sport Yarn Each skein=50g or 130 yards
- 10” mini knitting board (also use 28” or 18”)
- Knit hook
- Crochet hook for finishing
- Cast On (22) stitches or full mini knitting board.
- Knit in Stockinette for (6) rows. Weave from top needle (1) to needle (2). Weave every other needle, front to back. At end of row, turn board around and continue to cover all needles.
- Hook over all needles.
- Change to Rib Stitch:
- Weave from needle (1) down to needle (3).
- Continue weaving every other needle from front board to back.
- At end of row, the last (2) stitches will be consecutive. Turn board around and continue to beginning, covering all needles. Hook over.
- Knit in Rib stitch for 50” or 200 rows.
- Change back to Stockinette to complete end of Scarf.
- Knit in Stockinette for (6) rows.
- Bind Off of knitting board. Bind Off at anchor yarn.
Enjoy, your scarf is complete.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- High Style Knit Cowl Pattern
- Soft and Smoky Potato Chip Scarf
- Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf
- Coconut Milk Scarf
- Cozy Weekend Infinity Knit Scarf Pattern
- Knit Alpaca Soft Scarf
- 29 Free Knit Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
- The Milan Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern
- Best Yarn for Scarves
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home