Easy Striped Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep warm in the winter with this classic striped scarf from Bernat Yarns. This scarf is quick and easy to make and is a practical and essential addition to your winter wardrobe.
You can find this beginner knit pattern, along with several other easy knitting patterns, in our free eBook, Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns.
Approx 10 x 60 ins [25.5 x 152.5 cm].
Bernat® Super Value (197 g / 7 oz) or yarn of your choice.
- MC: #07421 (Black) -1 ball.
- A: #00610 (Royal Blue) -1 ball.
- Bernat® Berella ‘4’ (100 g / 3.5 oz).
- MC: 1 ball, A: 1 ball.
- Size 5.5 mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
17 sts and 23 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
With MC, cast on 38 sts.
Knit 5 rows, noting that first row is WS and inc 4 sts evenly across last row. 42 sts.
**Next row: (RS). With MC, knit.
Next row: K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
Rep last 2 rows 11 times more.**
With A, rep from ** to ** once.***
Rep from ** to *** until work from beg measures approx 59" [150 cm], ending with RS row and dec 4 sts evenly across last row. 38 sts.
With A, knit 4 rows. Cast off knitwise (WS).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home