Mysterious Mummy Mason Jars
There's nothing spookier than Mysterious Mummy Mason Jars. Okay, maybe actual mummies are spookier, but these guys come pretty close. Mason jar crafts allow you use inexpensive items to create one-of-a-kind projects. Fun Halloween crafts can help you get in the spirit and celebrate the best aspects of fall. For this project, you only need a few inexpensive supplies, so round everything up and get to work as soon as possible. Make a bunch of these mummies and line your countertop or mantel in the time leading up to Halloween night.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Mason Jar
- Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Use hot glue to add googly eyes to the Mason jar.
- Hot glue the start of your gauze to the back of the Mason jar.
- Wrap the gauze around the Mason jar to get a mummy effect. Make sure you don't cover the eyes.
- Once you've finished wrapping the gauze, glue the other end down.
- Add a candle inside the jar.
Read NextKeyboard Pumpkin Wall Art