Oodles of Texture Women's Pullover Sweater Knitting Pattern
Find your new favorite sweater right here. But first, you need to make it!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Knit a sweater filled with texture! This beautiful women's pullover sweater knitting pattern features rows and rows of texture after texture! In fact, this pattern works up best in one color so the stitches can really pop. Create purled diamonds, and offset these designs with purled rows to create a striking effect. This is the perfect cozy sweater to wear three seasons of the year! This pattern is available as a free printable PDF for your convenience. Have it handy next to you as you work up this project. It's addicting! Once you've made one, you might find yourself itching to make more sweaters in different colors!
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, 9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge17 sts and 26 rows = 4" in Textured Pattern with larger needles.
To save time and ensure proper fit, take time to check gauge.
Finished SizeSmall (Medium, Large, 1X, 2X). Instructions are for smallest size, with changes for other sizes noted in parentheses as necessary.
Finished Measurements: Bust: 34 (40, 45 1/2, 51, 57). Total Length: 28 (28 1/2, 28 1/2, 29, 29).
Enter for a chance to win the Tarnished Rose Yarn Bundle Giveaway during the 10 Days of Thanks! This giveaway runs until November 18th and you can receive an extra entry by commenting below on this page. Be sure to also check out the grand prize giveaway featuring all the daily prizes in the 10 Days of Thanks!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home