We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Giant knits are so trendy and popular right now! This a great project if you've wanted to try it out and make a beautiful bag at the same time. You only need to know how to knit and purl."
Knit and purl your way to a brand new bag with this free knitting pattern. Perfect for beginners and experienced knitters alike, this adorable, free bag pattern uses thick, chunky yarn to create a trendy little bag that is insanely useful. The Giant Yarn Plush Knit Bag is a cozy little place to keep your cosmetics or other items tucked away. Zipping up tight, you could easily use this as a laptop or purse pattern, as well. The possibilities are endless with this super chunky pattern.
Knitting Needle Size50 or 25 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home