Circle Pouch Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I’ve wanted to design and make a knit circle pouch for quite some time, but the right yarn never came along. I wanted something that would work when I went to Medieval reenactment events with my knight in shining armor, aka my husband Doug, so I needed a yarn that looked like it fit into the time period, but also a yarn that I liked and that would hold up to the stress of being a belt bag. I found that yarn with Kraemer Belfast Linen Blend yarn!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Doll In A Box Costume
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
- Country Winter Wreath
- The Amara Doily
- Easy Yarn Bag
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet C2c
- How To Make A Simple Jack-o-lantern Cork Pumpkin
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Easy One Skein Bandana Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home