Funky Pitcher and Glasses
Serve those margaritas from a pitcher and glasses in a kaleidoscope of painted colors.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG34 - Lavender --- NEW!!
- DAG67 - Black --- NEW!!
- DAG227 - Bright Yellow --- NEW!!
- DAG228 - Bright Orange --- NEW!!
- DAG234 - Calypso Blue --- NEW!!
- DAG235 - Citron Green --- NEW!!
- DAG276 - Razzle Berry --- NEW!!
- DBF3012-B - Shader 12
- Foam plate
- Paper towels
- 7 piece glassware set (We used Cancun Margarita by Libbey Glass.)
Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surfaces.
1. Use shader brush and each Americana Gloss Enamel color but Black to paint bottom of one glass; let dry between coats.
2. Referring to photo for placement, use shader brush and each color but Black to to paint squares over surface of pitcher and glasses, excluding handles and stems. (Apply Americana Gloss Enamels to the outside of the pitcher and glasses only.) Let dry.
3. Use end of brush handle dipped in Black to dot top of glass bases and
handle of pitcher; let dry.
Read NextHandprint Dishtowels