Pink Grapefruit Dishcloth
Get your kitchen ready for summer with this cute Pink Grapefruit Dishcloth. This beginner crochet pattern works up quickly and is a great way to practice your crochet skills. It's also a fun and easy way to practice changing colors. Make one or several in all your favorite bright summer colors.
This project is featured in 4 Easy Crafts to Make While Watching TV.
- 1 ball Lily® Sugar ’n Cream® (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds) in Tangerine (version 1 only)
- 1 ball Lily® Sugar ’n Cream® (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz; 109 m/120 yds) in Motion Stripes (version 2 only)
- Size 5 mm (U.S. H/8) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Large eye blunt-ended needle
Gauge: 13 single crochets and 14 rows = 4 inches [10 centimeters].
Approx 8 inches [20.5 centimetres] square.
- Chain 26.
- 1st row: 1 single crochet in 2nd chain from hook. 1 single crochet in each chain to end of chain. Turn. (You should have 25 single crochets at end of row.)
- 2nd row: Ch 1. 1 single crochet in each single crochet across row. Turn. (You should have 25 single crochets at end of row.)
- Repeat last row until work from beginning measures 8 inches [20.5 centimeters].
- Fasten off. Weave in ends.
Read NextCrochet Stash Baskets