This daisy journal from Beacon Adhesives is so cute and perfect to keep all your secret thoughts in. This is a great craft for you to make your daughter and give as a gift. She can write everything down that excites her at school.
- ZIP DRY PAPER GLUE
- 5 1⁄2” X 8 1⁄4” journal
- 1⁄4” green gingham ribbon
- 1⁄2” green polka dot ribbon
- Blue pearl embossed paper
- White dimensional daisies
- Small flower print paper
- Paper cutter, scissors, ruler
- Cut a 4 ½” X 7 ½ rectangle of flower print paper. Glue to the front of the journal cover using ZIP DRY.
- Cut a 1 ½” X 4 ½” strip of the blue embossed paper. Measure down 4” from the journal top and glue on the paper strip with ZIP DRY.
- Cut two small lengths of green gingham ribbon and glue over the edge of the blue embossed paper with FABRI-TAC.
- Cut and glue the polka dot ribbon around the edges of the flower paper with FABRI-TAC.
- Glue the daisies with ZIP DRY and onto journal as seen in the photo.