Colors of the Night Bracelet and Earrings
Add some sparkle to your evening attire with this beautiful Colors of the Night Bracelet and Earrings set from Prima Bead. This easy DIY jewelry tutorial is perfect for beginners and is a fun way to learn how to mix and match beads. The great thing about this jewelry set is that you can wear both pieces together or independently. They would look great with a simple casual outfit and would also add a lovely hint of color to your little black dress ensemble.
- 2 13pc 4-11mm Faceted/Snake Beads- Teal/Gold (#34738032)
- 5pc 7x26mm Snakeskin Triangle Charms- Gold (#34738021)
- 145pc Starter Pack- Antique Gold (#34712003)
- 40' .3mm 7-Strand Bead Wire- Silver (#3202002)
- 64" Figure 8 Chain- Silver (#34738051)
- 41pc 5-8mm Round/Bicone Mix- Black (#34738029)
Cut (2) 1 3/8” and (2) 2 1/8” lengths of silver small figure eight chain.
Use a 6mm jump ring to gather the four chains together. Attach an earring wire to the jump ring.
Gather the 1 3/8” chains together using a 4mm jump ring. Gather the 2 1/8” chains together using a 4mm jump ring.
Make (2) smoke bead links. Attach a bead link to each of the 4mm jump rings. Connect a triangle snake skin charm to each smoke bead link.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
Cut a 10” length of beading wire.
Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the wire to a 4mm jump ring. Connect the jump ring to a toggle clasp end.
Thread the bead pattern onto the wire.
Using a crimp tube, attach the beading wire to a 4mm jump ring. Trim the excess wire. Connect a toggle clasp end to the jump ring.
Make a gold bicone drop with a wrapped loop. Connect the drop to the jump ring from step 4.
- Attach a triangle snake charm using a 4mm jump ring.