Fireworks Earrings and Bracelet
Follow these simple directions for making beaded jewelry and you'll be making your own bracelets and earrings in no time. With these fireworks earrings and bracelet from Rings & Things, you'll match the 4th of July night sky.
- #34-003-8 French hook ear wires, niobium "copper"
- #49-952-51-8 Triangular floral connectors, copper plated
- #26-814-03 3mm round beads, solid copper
- #20-399-548 20mm twisted glass bugle beads, teal/silver lined
- #37-422-7 2” standard head pins, antiqued copper plated
- #23-016-273 16mm glass dagger beads, purple iris
- #37-123-8 3x4mm oval jump rings, copper plated
- #61-701-12 1mm braided cotton cord, medium brown
- #26-814-06 6mm round beads, solid copper
- #28-334-21 16mm puffed coin lampwork glass beads, bright multicolor/silver foil
- #23-286-273 6mm glass roller beads, purple iris
- #41-151-98-25-8 2.2mm center-crimp tube with hook, copper plated
- #41-151-99-25-8 2.2mm center-crimp tube with loop, copper plated
- Flat-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
To make the earrings, see tips for making earrings:
- How to Make Earrings
- How to Make Loops at Head and Eye Pins
- How to Make Wire-Wrapped Head and Eye Pins
TIP: Oval jump rings are perfect when a small round jump ring is too small, but a large round jump ring distracts from the design.
To make the bracelet:
- Leaving a tail to make the dangles, if desired, string one of the center-crimp tubes onto a doubled-over section of cord. Flatten the center of the crimp with standard round- or- flat-nose pliers.
- String beads as desired, tying knots between each bead.
- Complete with the other center-crimp tube and tie roller beads onto the tails.
TIP: Try using larger center-crimp tubes to make multistrand designs.
Read NextEasy Epoxy Resin Jewelry