Tickle Me Turquoise Jewelry Set
This bracelet and earrings set from Prima Bead is perfect for anyone who loves turquoise! The Tickle Me Turquoise Jewelry Set can be worn with any outfit, and is great for any time of year. Even beginners can have fun making this unique beaded jewelry pattern. All you need to know is how to work with jump rings and cut chains. Create your own fun accessories (or make a set for a friend!) with easy bracelet making ideas like this.
- 62pc 4mm Crystal Bicone (#34721001)
- 36pc 6mm Bicone Champagne (#34721024)
- 3pc Large Scroll Charm Silver (#34708136)
- 51pc Earring Starter Pack- Silver (#34719102)
- 145pc Starter Pack- Silver (#34719059)
- 4 11pc Glass/Metal Bead Cluster Blue/Green (#34708460)
- 96" Small Cable Chain- Silver (#34686002)
Make a champagne bicone link.
Attach an earring post to one end of the link.
Cut the following lengths of chain: (2) 1 1/4”, (2) 1 1/2”, (2) 1 5/8” and (1) 1 3/4”.
Using a 4mm jump ring, gather the chains together from short to long to short.
Attach a charm and the jump ring with chains to the bottom loop of the bicone link.
Make a 4mm crystal bicone drop and attach the drop to the 1 3/4” length of chain.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the matching earring.
Use the jump rings from the charms and connect them into a chain length of 7”. *Use 6mm jump rings from the findings starter pack to add additional length to the bracelet if needed.
Attach toggle clasp ends to the ends of the jump ring chain.
Attach the pre-made drops and charms to the jump rings.
- Make approximately 40 drops using the champagne and crystal bicones. The inspiration bracelet uses a combination of champagne and crystal two-bead drops, single crystal drops and single champagne drops. Attach the drops along the jump rings.