DIY Football Silhouette Pillows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY football silhouette pillows can be a great addition to a boy’s room or even a man cave. For those that love football, these simple football pillows are a quick and easy DIY project. Use a freezer paper stencil to create this look easily and in minutes. Any shape can be added to a surface with this craft technique. An additional pillow joined the DIY football silhouette pillows on his bed. I have more to show you in this room over the next few weeks so y’all stay tuned!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Freezer paper
- Silhouette of any shape printed or downloaded from the internet
- Electronic craft cutter or craft knife (I will show you how to use a Silhouette below)
- Pillow form
- Sewing machine
- Fabric paint
- Paint brush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home