Sweet Retreat Spa Towel
By: Simply Collectible from simplycollectiblecrochet.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Nothing like a little fun in your towel crochet pattern! When I saw these colors sitting together, I knew they needed to be married for this glorious piece. Who has enough crochet towels? Not me! My entire family loves them. This is a little spa foot towel I made for myself but it could very easy work as a fabulous kitchen towel. (I think mine will end up in the kitchen instead.) This is quick and easy and always works up like a charm!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot crucial for this project
Finished Size25” L, 18” W
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home