Snowflake Stamp Necklace
Celebrate the holidays with this jewelry craft project from Rings & Things, featuring a stamped metal charm with "Let it Snow." This cute snowflake Christmas necklace will have you humming Christmas carols. For another great stamped metal project for Christmas, see the Merry Christmas Stamped Necklace.
- 1"x 1" 64-519 24-gauge sheet metal, sterling silver
- 1 06-704-25-02 25mm Swarovski® crystal snowflake pendant, crystal/aurora borealis
- 1 37-048-5 Large triangle bail, sterling silver
- 2 37-290-459 5.9mm round jump rings, Argentium® sterling silver
- 1 50-340 1.2mm 20" faceted ball chain necklace, sterling silver
- flat-nose pliers
- shears (#69-230)
- letter stamps (#69-240-00-L, #69-240-01)
- hole punch (#69-235)
- Cut the 24-gauge sterling sheet into a 1"x 1"square.
- Use the technique for metal stamping to create the stamped metal charm.
- Attach the round jump rings to the holes punched in the top, and slide on the ball chain necklace.
- Attach the crystal snowflake to the pendant using a triangle bail.