Snowflake Angel Earrings
Ceramic angel beads, blue glass and snowflake silver charms create beautiful snow-themed earrings for winter or Christmas. Make these earrings with your church group or give for a holiday gift exchange. For more information on Rings & Things and information on the materials in this project, see Rings & Things.
- 1 pr. 34-172-1 Extra-large kidney ear wires, surgical stainless steel
- 2 28-684-36 Tiny ceramic angel beads, dark skin
- 4 49-998-04-AS 4x2mm TierraCast™ Turkish-style spacers, antiqued silver
- 4 23-236-452 6mm glass disk spacer beads, sapphire
- 4 23-224-012 4mm round glass beads, opal
- 2 27-841-011-50 1.5mm oval Bead Bumpers™, white
- 2 49-948-06 3-D starflake charms, antique pewter
- round-nose pliers
- pen or dowel
- Slide starflake charms into the loop at the base of the kidney wires and gently crimp shut with round-nose pliers.
- String the beads directly onto the kidney wire as shown.
NOTE: You must straighten the ear wires to get the angels on. Once you’ve added all the beads, use a pen or dowel as a mandrel to reshape the kidney wire.
HINT: Bead Bumpers are used to keep the beads from moving around.
For help with this project see How to Make Earrings.