St. Patrick's Day Bucket O Gold Candy
By: Susan Santoro from organized31.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Once in a while I find an interesting item to repurpose and when I came across 2 fish bowls on Freecycle, I knew I could make something great for St. Patrick's Day. I’ve been wanting to create a center piece that would make my children excited with the anticipation of a big, magical St. Patrick’s Day Bucket O’ Gold Candy right there on their own table. (Who isn’t excited by a big ol’ bucket of candy?!) This is an easy and fun addition to any table."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
- Fabric Solstice Dolls
- Clay Pot Snowman
- Cross Framed Embossing Card
- Holiday Pastel Ribbon Wreath
- 13 Memorial Day Crafts and a Short History of Memorial Day
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- Fuzzy Snowman Family
- 38 Holiday Crafts: Holiday Decorating Ideas for Every Season
- Celebrate! Star Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home