St. Patrick's Day Bucket O Gold Candy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Once in a while I find an interesting item to repurpose and when I came across 2 fish bowls on Freecycle, I knew I could make something great for St. Patrick's Day. I’ve been wanting to create a center piece that would make my children excited with the anticipation of a big, magical St. Patrick’s Day Bucket O’ Gold Candy right there on their own table. (Who isn’t excited by a big ol’ bucket of candy?!) This is an easy and fun addition to any table."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home