This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Yarn with Knitting Needles Ornament
Get in the spirit of Christmas in the craftiest way with this cozy, cute, and creative Yarn with Knitting Needles Ornament. Houseguests will love seeing your crafting spirit on display with this DIY ornament. With just a few materials, your Christmas tree can look like every knitter's dream. Give yourself the best gift of the season with this simple ornament craft!
From the blogger: "This yarn and knitting needles ornament works up quickly, and it’s great for decoration or a gift."
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Creatology Wood Dowels (or a wood or bamboo chopstick)
- Creatology Wood Beads (or 2 small beads)
- ArtMinds Paper Mache Ornament (or any round, lightweight ornament)
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in 368 Paddy Green (or approximately 20 yds (18.5 m) in any medium weight yarn)
- Pencil sharpener
- Sharp scissors or small craft saw