Two Green Seahorses Card
Seashorses in nature can be white, gold, brown, orange, red, and green. The two seahorses in this card project from Maria Nerius seem to be floating along in calm waters.
- Paper Accents card blank burgundy 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”
- Turquoise, violet, and purple mulberry paper
- Round paintbrush and water
- K&Company chipboard seahorses*
- Paper glue
*You can use your embellishment of choice and even use a stamped image of a seahorse!
- Water cut the mulberry strips. Turquoise 3” x 5 1/2", Violet 2” x 5", Purple 1 ½” x 4 1/4". To water cut, dip brush in water, draw a line where you want to “cut”, and then gently rip paper along this water line. Mulberry paper has a pretty wispy edge when water cut. You can also just rip the paper, but it may not rip straight.
- Adhere the strips of mulberry paper as shown in photo. First turquoise, then violet, then purple.
- Place seahorses onto card front as shown in photo.