Wicked Witch Beaded Necklace
With this Halloween craft idea, you'll be the most glamorous witch on the block. This Wicked Witch Beaded Necklace will undoubtedly be the talk at any spooky party you may be attending. Best of all, you won't need to worry about color coordinating it with anything, since witches can wear whatever their hearts desire. All you need is a hat and you'll be ready to grab your broom and take flight. It doesn't make magic to bring this jewelry making idea to life.
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Foam core board – 36″ x 10″
- Chain – mix and match
- Assorted beads
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutter
- Use the foam core board to make a stand to work on.
- Score the board at 14″ and 28″. That will give you a 8″ Piece to make a base.
- Stand the taller pieces up and fold the 8″ piece under. Tape to secure.
- Use pins to position your chains for the lengths you want. Not everything needs to be hung on a chain. You can use larger pieces to connect two pieces of chain. This makes a nice focal point.
- Add charms as desired.
Read NextSkull Painted Wine Glass