Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This easy DIY vampire cape has a rigid, stand-up collar to look just like Dracula! This handmade Halloween costume is made with your body measurements, so you can sew a cloak for any age and any size. Even better? All ages will have fun swirling around in it! The cape itself is a circle of black fabric with a neck hole. The stand-up collar has heavyweight interfacing to make it stiff, and it is sewn onto the neck hole. Overlap the edges, add a snap and button, and you're ready to trick or treat!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Black fabric with a good drape
- Heavyweight fusible interfacing
- Fabric scissors, pins, thread, and needle
- Tape measure
- 1" sew-on snap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Your Own Wand DIY
- Ghostly Halloween Luminaries
- Brown Bag Halloween Wreath
- Fabric Yo Yo Pumpkin Craft
- "31 Halloween Craft Projects" eBook
- Sidewalk DIY Luminaries
- Glittery DIY Halloween Signs
- No Sew Spider Costume
- Ghost Centerpiece Craft with Video
- 5 Halloween Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home