Spiders and Webs Bracelet
This creepy, crawly Spider and Webs Bracelet is a great way to accessorize this Halloween. You can layer this bangle with other decorated bracelets or use it to add some Halloween charm to your fall outfit. Easy to make, this DIY bangle is a quick and easy way to add a little touch of Halloween to your wardrobe. It's easy to make and fun to decorate, and is a fun projects for kids and adults alike. Have fun accessorizing this Halloween with this adorable Spiders and Webs Bracelet.
- Americana Gloss Enamels in White, Lavender, Black, and Citron Green
- Americana Brushes - Liner 0
- Americana Brushes - Round 3
- Americana Brushes - Shader 10
- Foam plate
- 1/2" round foam pouncer brush
- 1" wide unfinished wood bangle with flat surface
- Preparation: Remove all stickers or labels from surface.
- Use shader brush and Citron Green to paint bracelet; let dry.
- Use pouncer dipped in Black to paint dots for spider bodies; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Black to paint four curved lines for legs on each side of spiders, varying angles on each spider; let dry.
- Use round brush and Lavender to paint half circle for mouth on each spider; let dry.
- Use liner brush and White to paint two teeth at top of mouths; paint overlapping lines for web between spiders.
- Use end of paintbrush dipped in White to dot eyes on each spider. Let dry.
Read NextMonster Mash Halloween Favors