We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Need ideas for a fun and super frugal DIY home decor project to get your house pretty in fall? Heres a no carve DIY Pumpkin home decor, made out of old t-shirts and outgrown clothing."
Add DIY pumpkins to your home for the fraction of the cost of buying a real pumpkin. These spookily clever pumpkin crafts are created out of old tees, pretty much guaranteeing that you will have most (if not all) of the supplies you will need to create these cuties. Earth-friendly and rot-free, you can display a Recycled Shirt Pumpkin without worrying about it going bad or your kiddo toppling it over.
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home