Easter Bunny Family Lawn Decoration
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This fun bunny family lawn decoration is a project made using a bunch of recycled plates, bowls, spoons, caps, zip ties, a bit of ribbon and some Testors Spray paint and craft paint to turn ordinary objects into an Easter decoration for all to enjoy. Simply lay out all your parts, hot glue them together using a scrap of wood for the larger bunnies an the back side if needed. Then spray paint them in your favorite bunny color- I did pink and white. Glue on zip ties for whiskers and bottle caps for noses. I used a toilet bowl brush for a tail on the bunny facing away. A polka dotted painted bow was added to the little bunny to dress him up. The possibilities are endless for customizing you Easter bunny family!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Recycled plates, bowls, spoons, caps, zip ties,wood
- Testors Spray paint
- Testors Craft paint
- Hot Glue
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home